Terms and Conditions
YOUR USE OF THE Online CPR Training USA, WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MUST NOT USE OR MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. PLEASE CHECK THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE Online CPR Training USA WEBSITE, FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL MEAN YOU ACCEPT THOSE CHANGES.
No Warranties and Disclaimer
Under No Circumstances shall Online CPR Training USA , Board Members, Shareholders and Advisory Board be liable for any injuries or damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials and training in this site. Online CPR Training USA shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling, delivering or teaching the Information, including for contingencies beyond its control. In no event shall Online CPR Training USA be liable whatsoever for any accidents, injuries, or damages thereof, including, without limitation for:
- Any accidents, injuries or damages resulting from anyone utilizing the information and instructions contained within Online CPR Training USA , either in a teaching capacity or student capacity. The user acknowledges that any activities are AT THEIR OWN RISK and that user shall not rely on Online CPR Training USA or materials therein for prevention of injury or damage thereof.
- Any and all errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information delivered regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made by user or action taken by user or not taken by user in reliance upon the technical, philosophical, or physical readiness of a student by some or any use of the Information furnished hereunder.
- Online CPR Training USA makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Online CPR Training USA makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
- Online CPR Training USA shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, content and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the Online CPR Training USA Web site.
Limitation of Liability
Online CPR Training USA does not warrant or make any representations regarding the operations of this website, and therefore shall under no circumstances be liable for any losses, injuries, accidents or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of the materials on this website, the products or services obtained through this website or any other sites linked to this website. Online CPR Training USA makes no commitment to update the materials on this site.
Online CPR Training USA Content
Warning. The design, content, information and contents therein of the Online CPR Training USA website are protected by U.S. Copyright laws. This includes but is not limited to layout, graphics, artwork, logos, text, audio, video, and pictures. You may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any content on the Online CPR Training USA Web site. You may only access and use the Content for personal or educational purposes and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the content in all copies. You may not modify or use the content for any other purpose without Online CPR Training USA’s express written consent. This includes reproduction in any electronic format, photocopying, recording, or transmission thereof for use by others.
Trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Online CPR Training USA. In an effort to provide updated information and presentation, the Contents included on the Online CPR Training USA web site are subject to change without notice.
The links provided on the Online CPR Training USA web site are not intended to be endorsements for the companies that manage the linked web sites. These links are exclusively offered for our customer’s convenience. These links are not under Online CPR Training USA’s control, and thereby, Online CPR Training USA is not responsible or liable for the result of visiting the links from the Online CPR Training USA web site. Furthermore, Online CPR Training USA makes no express or implied warranties with regard to information, materials, products and services that are contained through linked sites. Access and use of linked sites, is solely at your own risk. Online CPR Training USA explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information, materials, products or services on linked sites. Furthermore, Online CPR Training USA cannot be held responsible for accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of any materials contained in linked sites.
Registration Information and Security
You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes. This includes any reason that you may not be able to perform any of the acts as taught in Online CPR Training USA’s website. If you provide any information that does not satisfy this provision, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect as much, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of any Online CPR Training USA website.