- 2-year nationally accepted certification.
- Follows the latest guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate and wallet card emailed immediately after passing the exam.
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the following business day.
- We supply tech support for your employees so you don’t have to!
- FREE Survival Course included.
Online First Aid Training Course :
Each of us does everything possible to prevent accidents, but despite this, accidents do occur. There may be times in your life that you are called upon to act quickly and perform first aid on a victim, whether it’s a minor or very serious injury. When an accident happens, time is not on your side. It’s these times that the importance of first aid training is paramount.
Taking a first aid course online allows you to learn at your own pace in a non-intimidating and personal environment. The skills you will learn in this course are the most important tools that you can have. This section of our online courses will introduce you to a number of common emergency situations and their respective First Aid responses.
This is a basic First Aid Course that covers adult/child/infant care. The course will take approximately one hour to complete and the course material will remain open for the FULL TWO YEARS OF YOUR CERTIFICATION so that you can come back any time to review and get updates or review the material.
What This Certification Course Covers:
- Introduction to First Aid Training
- Overcoming Barriers to Act
- Preventing Disease Transmission
- OSHA Standards
- Common Illnesses and Injuries
- Serious Injuries
- Choking – Responsive Adult or Child – includes clearing the airway and abdominal thrusts.
- Choking – Responsive Infant – includes clearing the airway and abdominal thrusts.
- Controlling External Bleeding
- Severe Allergic Reactions
- Concussions and Miscellaneous Injuries