- 2-year Nationally Accepted Certification.
- Guaranteed Acceptance or Your Money Back.
- Course follows the latest CPR & First Aid guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate & wallet card available after passing the exam.
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the following business day.
- FREE Survival Course included.
Online CPR & First Aid Certification Course :
Take advantage of modern technology and get CPR/AED and First Aid certified from the comfort of your home at your own pace. You no longer have to dedicate an entire day and tons of money learning skills that everyone should know.
Our CPR/AED and First Aid combination course is designed for all types of individuals. Whether you are renewing or learning for the very first time, this course covers everything you need to know. Coaches, babysitters, teachers, lifeguards, and students should all take this course!
This online certification course will take approximately 60 to 90 minutes to complete and the course material will remain open for the FULL TWO YEARS OF YOUR CERTIFICATION so that you can come back any time to review the material and get updates.
What This Certification Courses Covers:
- Introduction to CPR
- When to Perform CPR
- The CPR Process
- Hands-Only CPR
- Updates to the latest Guidelines
- Recovery Position
- Recent Changes in Life Support (CPR and AED)
- CPR Video
- AED Demonstration
- Preventing Disease Transmission
- OSHA Standards
- Common & Serious Illnesses and Injuries
- Severe Allergic Reactions
- Concussions and Miscellaneous Injuries
- 2 Year Certification