- 2-year nationally accepted certification.
- Follows the latest CPR guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate and wallet card emailed immediately after passing the exam.
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the following business day.
- We supply tech support for your employees so you don’t have to!
- FREE Survival Course included.
Online BLS Certification Course :
BLS for healthcare providers is specifically designed for the following different types of healthcare providers:
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Safety Personnel
- Ambulance Drivers and Personnel
- Athletic Trainers
- Professional Rescuers
- Emergency Response Teams
- and many other professionals who want or need to be certified in Basic Life Support.
The Online BLS Certification course covers all material in our CPR course and includes American Heart Guidelines for the Professional Rescuer. If you’re searching for the best BLS for healthcare providers course, this is the one for you.
We follow the latest ECC guidelines (the latest) for Healthcare Providers and we’ve substituted a step-by-step video demonstration of all “hands-on” techniques for CPR and the use of an AED. This video can be played over and over again for review!
What This Certification Course Covers:
- Introduction to Healthcare Provider CPR
- When to Perform CPR
- The CPR Process
- Hands-Only CPR
- Updates to the latest Guidelines
- BLS Sequence for Healthcare Providers Trained in 2-Rescuer CPR
- Choking – includes clearing the airway and abdominal thrusts.
- Recovery Position
- Recent Changes in Life Support (CPR and AED)
- CPR Demonstration Video
- The use of the AED
- 2 Year Certification
- Full Color Certificate – PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Computer Generated Wallet Card – PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Permanent Wallet Card and Certificate Mailed Within 24 Hours
The BLS for Healthcare Providers Course focuses on the wide variety of life-threatening emergencies that healthcare providers can be exposed to.